Some things that you can help your neighbors…
- Send your next-door neighbor a nice letter.
- Having a conversation with needy people and getting to know each other
- starting events and activities on the weekends
- Do something for someone unconditionally
- Helping troubled Families
- Live for a better future instead of being unhappy all the time because of past history.
- Avoid going to Dangerous Areas where you know that you’ll get harmed.
- Keep asking questions for help when you don’t understand.
- Keep everyone safe when you see something wrong.
- Keep away from toxic families and people that might ruin your life.
- Keep a record of your spending habits.
- Try to create your own source of income for yourself
- Talk to a close friend if you have any concerns.
- Be careful of workplace bullies, especially nowadays.
- Avoid politics from different countries
- Keep things personal and keep it that way
About Tony Chan
Hi, there my name is Tony Chan I Just wanted to say sorry about my toxic parents they’ve been with me for a long time. If you see why they are angry all the time It’s because they have been taught that way. I need someone that help me to escape the family problems that I am facing today.